Thursday, August 12, 2010

Goodbye Vancouver..

Even though I am anxious to return home, it's never easy to leave Vancouver. I always miss the beauty of this incredibly vibrant city and of course my family. I went to my sister Shushma's radio station RJ1200 in this morning to sit in on a staff meeting and to say goodbye to all the staff members along with my sister and nephew. I was on my way out of the city when I realised I had left a favorite pair of sandals at my sister's home. I was close enough so I turned around and headed back home. I am never happy to leave Vancouver, so it was great that I was able to go back, have lunch with my younger sister Sadhna. That is the comfort of driving, I can change my itinerary at a whim, I love being able to do that!
As it turned out my sandals were tucked away in the boot (trunk) of my car, I guess my heart wanted an excuse to go back one more time. I am glad I had lunch with Sadhna, it was easier to leave again for the second time.  Now onto the border and customs not my favorite thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment