Monday, March 16, 2009

Incredible Goa!

I am in love with Goa. And, Gene is impressed too. This is an impeccable resort. My desire to rest and rejuvenate the spirit is on the money. Tomorrow we do go to Shakahari spice farm. This is an organic farm. We will see how all the spices that are used in Indian cooking are grown. A vegetarian lunch will be served after the tour of the farm. After that we will go to see some local churches. Goa's influence is from Portugal. Their influence is apparent in the buildings and even the features of people.

After the sight seeing I am heading to the beach!After we got here today, I strolled the serene white sand beaches. To watch a sunset over the ocean is remarkable. Truly one of those rare occasions for us Oklahomans!

After my sunset stroll, I met Gene for dinner. We ate outside listening to the waves gently rolling in on the beach and the palm trees swaying in the breeze. Now who would not want to have a perfect day like today?
More tomorrow.
Sunita.

No comments:

Post a Comment