Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The three R's, rest ,relax, rejuvenate!

I feel so much better after an entire day of being a beach bum. I do believe I am darker than my daughter..so take that Reina!

Yesterday and today, I was actually up early and ready to go. Just goes to show, I can be motivated by the beach. I did coax Gene to the beach finally today. Yesterday he spent time reading reports on banks?! I don't get that at all.


Goa is so laid back, it's amazing. The Arabian sea is so warm. I rarely jump right into the ocean, I take painfully slow steps into the ocean,but here the water is so warm. It took no time at all for me to swim like a fish. It's like stepping into a warm bath, with salted water. I had fun today. I spent time thinking about both my children. I fought the waves as Mahesh used to when he was young. And, I swam like a fish as Reina used to. Also, another ritual, Reina and I partake in, tan, tan, tan, swim, swim, swim! That's all one needs to do at the beach. Goa has miles and miles of powder sand beaches. Not polluted at all. I would really like to bring both my children to India. Goa would definitely be a required stop.


Gene and I spent our usual time contemplating our different views on humanity. Then we took a long walk on the beach. Walking on sand and the water lapping up to our feet, stopping every so often to observe sea creatures. Great afternoon!


Tomorrow we leave for Mumbai, I am not sure if my state of being is ready to see what lies ahead. We leave early in the morning. I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment