Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quebec.

Quebec is my least favorite Province. All of Canada is bi-lingual in their hi-way markings except Quebec-- the only writing here is in French, don't they realize they are in Canada and not France? I stopped at a gas station to fill up and buy something to eat, none of the attendants would speak to me in English they just kept barking at me in French. I can understand a little bit of French, I used to be able to get by when I was in high school, but that was a long time ago! I am anxious to get out of Quebec as quickly as possible. The last time I was here was for the '76 summer Olympics in Montreal and I remember how frustrating it was to get anywhere, well, it has not changed a whit!
If I could have avoided Quebec altogether I would have, but that was not possible. I am looking forward to seeing my friend Farzana tomorrow, today leaving PEI was a little tough, I got in a couple last shots of another church and then it was onto the Confederation Bridge with a toll of $43.00 I guess they have to pay for that one billion price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment