Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sydney, Nova Scotia!

It was a long day getting here to Sydney, narrow windy road part of it was not in good repair. The northern part of Nova Scotia near the ocean is picturesque the rest of it is gentle rolling hills with plenty of pine trees. I did drive down to Halifax hoping to catch the coastal hi-way but, got lost and decided to go on the Trans-Canada route to Sydney instead. Tomorrow from North Sydney I will catch the 11 a.m. ferry to Port Aux Basques, Newfoundland-- try saying that really fast three times in a row! It's been a long day and I really need to get to sleep so that I can be up early to wait in line for TWO hours before the ferry sailing. So, I will make a longer entry tomorrow, perhaps even from the ferry if they have an internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment