Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wawa Ontario.

I do believe that I am getting tired of driving! I didn't think I would ever say those words! I have been on the road now for eighteen days and really do wish the trip had already ended. I have slowed my pace somewhat, for some reason my right shoulder is sore and it has been difficult to drive for long periods of time without a break.
I left Sudbury this morning in a leisurely manner, the hotel I had stayed in offered me a complimentary brunch since the night before rowdy teenagers had kept me awake until 4 a.m. I was grateful for an understanding hotel manager.
As I was driving through on the Trans Canada Hi-way I noticed a sign for spicy Indian food-- of course I had to stop and see this place! Inside I was met by two friends who were having Sunday brunch with each other. They invited me to sit and join them, while the proprietor made "channa biriyani" for me. the owner is from Pakistan and the two gentlemen who were enjoying their brunch were from Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment